Assessment at Lincoln University is designed to enhance the Institutional Effectiveness process through the systematic, sustained, and organized process of collecting, analyzing, and acting on assessment outcomes.
- 2020-2021 LU Assessment Dates
- Exciting news! The Assessment Institute (the nation’s oldest and largest higher education event of its type) will be held virtually Oct. 25-28 and registration is complimentary! Register Here
- Interesting article regarding Assessment in the time of COVID-19.
Assessment Functions Include:
- Assisting academic and administrative departments in the development, analysis and interpretation of assessment strategies to meet the goals of defined learning outcomes;
- Facilitating comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the General Education program and institutional learning outcomes;
- Supporting faculty and staff in conducting effective program/unit reviews;
- Providing professional development and training opportunities for conducting effective and meaningful assessment;
- Coordinating all assessment activities at the University through the centralized support of an assessment and compliance management system.
- First Time User Login Instructions
- Taskstream/Assessment Plan Workshops
- Assessment or Taskstream Training Request
- Taskstream Definitions and FAQs
We are planning for the 4th Annual Assessment Day at Lincoln University! Updates for Assessment Day 2021 will be posted here.
The purpose of assessment day is to support faculty, staff, and administrators with completing their assessment reports, creating their assessment plans for the upcoming year, and ensuring that all academic programs, student support areas, and administrative units are in alignment with the University's mission, vision, and strategic plan.