Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning also has access to and is responsible for reporting from University databases (i.e., Student Information System; Personnel Information; Financial Aid, etc.), and the Office supports several other recurring projects: IPEDS coordination, Middle States annual data summaries, retention and graduation rate studies, alumni surveys, enrollment projections, and many benchmark studies.
- Facilitating systemic, sustained and organized processes for collecting, analyzing and acting on assessment outcomes,
- Facilitating the collection of data (from both internal and external sources) and the analysis, distribution and presentation of this information for informed and strategic planning, decision making and policy formation.
- Ensuring the accuracy of vital University statistics.
- Assisting academic and administrative departments in the development, analysis and interpretation of assessment strategies to meet the goals of defined learning outcomes
- Coordinating all assessment activity at the University through the centralized support of an assessment and compliance management system
- Supporting faculty and staff in conducting effective Program/Unit Reviews
- Providing professional development and training opportunities for conducting effective and meaningful
Please submit all requests to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning here.