Grim Hall


Grim Hall was erected in 1925 with funds contributed by the Alumni Association and other friends, including the General Education Board, and Mr. Pierre S. Dupont, and was doubled in size and completely modernized in 1968 with a grant from the Longwood Foundation. Originally housing life sciences, it was named for Harold Fetter Grim, who served for 50 years as Dean of the University and professor of biology.