Alumni House


Completed in 1870, Alumni House was initially used as a faculty residence. At an unknown date, the use of Alumni House was converted to a guesthouse for overnight guest and special meetings, as well as certain campus social events. In 1965 when Lincoln University transitioned to a co-ed Institution, the Alumni House was then converted to a female residential community and for several years was the only female residential community on campus. Alumni House is now home to the Office of Alumni Relations.