- Ensures the accuracy of vital University statistics;
- Reports data to a broad spectrum of information consumers;
- Produce annual University Fact Book;
- Responds to diverse internal requests to support decision-making and planning;
- Coordinates Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) surveys, Middle States Commission on Higher Education Annual Institutional Update, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania annual SNYDER Report, and additional third-party surveys and reports;
- Reports retention and graduation rate studies, alumni surveys, enrollment projections, and various benchmark studies.