COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Library - Lincoln University Student Newspapers
Lincoln University students published their first campus newspaper in 1925, calling it the Lincoln News. The name changed in 1933 to The Lincolnian, and publication has continued to date under that name.
A 2003 Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission Archives Grant has paid for preservation microfilming of one copy of all issues in the possession of the Lincoln University Archives from November 1925 through March 2003 and for the digitization of these issues. Preservation microfilms are being stored at OCLC Preservation Services (Bethlehem, PA), and service copies are available for viewing at the Pennsylvania Archives (Harrisburg, PA).
For searchable, electronic files, click here: Lincoln News/Lincolnian Online.
The Lincolnian is online at: http://www.thelincolnian.net/