Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar provides academic and enrollment services. That means that we assist you in a variety of important tasks throughout your college career and beyond, including:

  • Registering for classes;
  • Declaring a major;
  • Protecting and releasing your transcript;
  • Officially registering and confirming your graduation;
  • And much more.

You can find important resources and forms relating to our services by following the links below.

Registrar Services

Contact Us

Visit or contact us at your convenience if you need further assistance. We're here to help you!

Office of the Registrar
1st Floor Lincoln Hall
1570 Baltimore Pike
Lincoln University, PA
Phone: 800-739-4461
Fax: 484-364-8116

Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm

Dr. Harrison Johnson
University Registrar
Phone: 484-365-8086
Lincoln Hall, First Floor

Renee LeClerc
Assistant Registrar
Phone: 484-365-8114
Lincoln Hall, Room 101

Wanda Miller
Office Manager, Office of the Registrar
Phone: 484-365-7283
Lincoln Hall, Room 101A

Bernadette Melrath
Program Assistant, Office of the Registrar
Phone: 484-365-7284
Lincoln Hall 101