Graduation Information (Registrar)
The Graduation Application
Graduation Application Deadlines
May Graduation (conferral and commencement)
August Graduation (conferral only)
December Graduation (conferral only)
Commencement is only held once per year in May. Those that have completed in the prior August and December along with those completing in May are eligible to participate in commencement.
- Undergraduate students must have no more than two courses remaining with evidence of anticipated completion by the next conferral date (August 15).
- Graduate students must be complete.
Please see the Commencement Information page for details of the upcoming commencement.
Diplomas are mailed 4-5 weeks after the commencement ceremony.
Duplicate and Replacement Diplomas
Requests for a duplicate or replacement diploma are made by completing the Duplicate Replacement Diploma Request form.
Latin Honors for Graduation
Latin Honors will are bestowed upon graduating seniors in good standing, who have earned at least 60 credit hours from Lincoln University and who have attained the following final cumulative GPA:
- Summa Cum Laude: a final cumulative GPA of 3.8 or higher
- Magna Cum Laude: a final cumulative GPA of 3.60 to 3.79
- Cum Laude: a final cumulative GPA of 3.40 to 3.59
A notation of these honors shall be placed in the graduation program, and on the student's transcript.