Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
The pool, located at Manuel Rivero Hall, can be used by Lincoln University students, staff, and faculty members that have a valid ID card. Any outside persons or group that would like to use the pool, will need to contact the Athletic Facility Manager for availability.
Maximum occupancy in the water is limited to 25 people for each lifeguard on duty. Maximum occupancy on the pool deck is limited to 100 people at one time.
For hours for the swimming pool, consult the facility manager.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing bath.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed in the pool water.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water, or depositing foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Bottles, crockery, glassware, or other hazardous objects shall not be permitted within the pool fence area, pool room, bathhouse facilities, or in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool, or its floors, walkways, aisles, or dressing rooms, any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of a bather.
- No running or boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, in dressing rooms, or shower rooms, on runways, on the diving board, or platforms.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicapped shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.