COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
The Physical Plant office handles campus maintenance and operations, custodial services, grounds management and transportation support for campus functions and events.
To request specific assistance, please contact our office or complete the applicable form below and return to our office.
- Key Duplication/Replacement Form (Word download)
- Campus Space Reservations via Astra through the Office of Special Events
Physical Plant Maintenance/Project Updates
- Wright Hall - The elevator has been repaired and is fully operational.
- ASL - We have received reports that one of the elevators is down. The elevator contractor has been called in to assess.
- Campus Wide - One of our communications servers that controls the automated HVAC controls in your building is currently experiencing connectivity failures. We cannot view or access the system’s mechanical controls that manage the building’s HVAC system. We have contacted Lincoln’s IT Department and the appropriate HVAC controls contractor. IT is currently troubleshooting and attempting to resolve our server issues. We are hopeful that their troubleshooting and assessment will provide partial or complete resolution to the various HVAC outages.
- Nelson Science Center - RTU #5 that controls cooling on all three floors is currently not operating. Our HVAC contractor is working on repairs to that unit.
Hot Water Outage
- LLC North, South, Guest and Commons (October 17) - The hot water to the entire building has been restored.
Nothing to Report