Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
Lincoln University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Middle States Accreditation is an expression of confidence in the Institution’s mission, goals, performance, and resources.
The Commission employs seven standards or characteristics of excellence in the accreditation process. Accreditation institutions are expected to demonstrate these standards in substantial measure. The standards include:
- Mission and Goals
- Ethics and Integrity
- Design and Delivery of the Student Learning Experience
- Support of the Student Experience
- Educational Effectiveness Assessment
- Planning, Resources, and Institutional Improvement
- Governance, Leadership, and Administration
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the Commission should be directed to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning (OIERP). Individuals may also contact :
- Period of Accreditation: Member since 1922
- Last Reaffirmation: 2019
- Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2026-2027
- Next Mid-Point Peer Review: 2023
A copy of the documents describing the school’s accreditation may be viewed below: