COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Career Development Student Services
Services Offered (By appointment or workshop only)
- Choosing a major
- Resumes (60 or 90 minute appointments required for first review by OCS)
- Cover Letter
- Personal Statements
- Graduate School or Scholarship applications
- Interview preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Job Offers
- Annual Career Fair (held during October – Fall Semester)
- On-campus Interviewing
- Networking Opportunities
- Full/Part-time Employment
- Medical/Law School
- Field Trips
- Employer Field Trips
Note: Appointments are available in 30, 60, or 90 minute increments by contacting Ralph Simpson, Director, 484-365-7588.
The Office of Career Development offers students the following three (3) – step process that must be completed before referrals to employers or graduate schools may be made:
- Career Assessment – Selection of career(s) and major(s); Setting up an academic strategy to attract employers or graduate schools
- Resume Building
- Interviewing – Two 30 minute appointments: A) Interview Preparation / STAR Question-Answering Technique and B) Mock Interview
Students should complete these steps no later than September 30 of the sophomore year!