The mission of the Office of Career Development is to support the mission of the University and the Department of Student Success by providing personalized career advice to empower student success. The Office of Career Development helps students and recent graduates of Lincoln University to identify and implement a strategy to fulfill their personal and professional career goals. We serve as the bridge between their college experience and employment or graduate school, connecting students with the resources, people, organizations and opportunities that will enable them to bring their career goals to fruition and become socially responsible citizens.
Goals and Expectations
- Students should begin working with the Office of Career Development no later than their sophomore year.
- Students should have a solid GPA (2.8 or better)
- Students should receive
- either two or more job offers
- be accepter to two or more graduate school programs
- or have one of each at least three months prior to graduation.
- Students are expected to own business attire for interviews, career fairs and field trips.