Faculty & Staff Campaign
Lincoln faculty and staff are dedicated to students and strengthening the University community. From the classrooms to the administrative offices and exceptional facilities, every moment of your work prepares students to LEARN, LIBERATE, and LEAD.
The Faculty & Staff Campaign is an opportunity to help ensure that Lincoln continues to thrive. When you make a gift to the any fund of your choice, in any amount, you send a powerful message to the broader community about your commitment to students and confidence in the University.
Annual donations provide vital resources to students and allow departments and programs to thrive. Here are just a few examples of what your support helps to provide:
- Financial Aid: Ninety-six percent of Lincoln’s students receive financial aid in the form of grants and loans. But this aid does not cover 100% of costs, and loans become an increasing burden to students and their families when they graduate.
- Academic Enrichment: Your gift benefits student learning, faculty teaching, and collaborative research by funding academic departments, curriculum development, library acquisitions, technology services, student conference participation.
- Athletics: Your gift supports all of our athletic teams in a variety of ways, from maintenance and improvement of our athletic facilities to coaches’ salaries, to equipment and uniforms. Lincoln athletes tend to have higher GPAs and graduation rates than the overall student body. Truly they are “student-athletes’.
- Campus & Facilities: Your gift provides funding for the maintenance, grounds- and house-keeping, upgrades, and beautification that the campus and facilities require in order to meet the living and learning needs of our community.
- Student Life: Your gift supports opportunities and resources such as student government, clubs and activities, career development, and other extra-curricular activities, so that the Lincoln experience is one that educates the whole student.
- Greatest Need: Your gift allows Lincoln the greatest flexibility by providing support without restrictions. This option allows the University to determine where your gift will make the greatest impact.