McCauley Hall

McCauley Hall – The Lincoln University

McCauley Hall is a three-story brick building erected in 1904 as a gift from the late Dr. Thomas McCauley and Mrs. Mary D. McCauley. It served as the University dining hall until the Student Union was completed in 1964. 

McCauley Hall is a first year female hall residential community with community bathrooms that received major renovations in the summer of 2010. McCauley hall is located in the center of campus and stands next to the Student Union Building.