Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
The Women's Center provides resource, self-improvement workshops,support groups and special programming. Visit the flickr album here.
Our goals are:
- To provide a safe space for women to find support;
- To provide educational programs and activities that empower women;
- To develop women leadership;
- To provide a campus and community referral service;
These goals are met through self-improvement workshops, educational programs and activities, peer education training, leadership development and internships. Individual an d group counseling services, available at the Counseling Center located in the Wellness Center Room 221
- have any general comments, concerns or suggestions?
- need more information on a specific topic?
- need a venue to hold your next organization/club event?
Let us know! Give us your feedback!
The Women's Center
Thurgood Marshall Living Learning Center (LLC) C212
Lincoln University, PA 19352-0999
Hours: Monday - Friday by appointment
Founded by the Lincoln Network Society and the Office of the President, The Women's Center at Lincoln University opened its doors on Thursday, January 23, 2003. The LNS is an affiliate of the National Auxiliary of Lincoln University and an organization dedicated to supporting the mission of Lincoln University as a Historically Black University serving the needs of students in a technological and global society.