Fall 2020 classes will begin August 17, 2020, and residence halls will open. Learn more.
Engage Lincoln Lions
Engage Lincoln Lions is the new high-impact and co-curricular engagement platform and the place for listing all student engagement opportunities at Lincoln University. All Lincoln University students are encouraged to take advantage of all the engagement opportunities available.
Engage Lincoln Lions is free to and open to all.
On the platform, users may join individual sub-groups and receive notifications when new opportunities are posted.
Select sub-groups include
- The Office of Internship Services engages students in internal and external, paid and unpaid planned, practical educationally purposeful internship experiences.
- The Center for Undergraduate Research engages students in compensated faculty-mentored research, community-based research, research skills-building workshops and presentations, paid summer research experiences (internal and external), Boren Award Scholarships and much more.
- The Alumni Association of Lincoln University, a separate 501 c3, participates through LionSpeak, an alumni speaker’s bureau. LionSpeak engages with students by sharing the Lincoln story of their personal and professional journeys via workshops, seminars, group meetings, interviews, panel discussions and more.
- The CP3 Program in Biomedical Sciences and Health Professions program prepares students interested in pursuing graduate degrees in biomedical sciences or professional degrees in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and pharmacy.
- The Office Community Service and Engagement engages students in volunteer service coupled with diverse, real-world experiences within the local communities.