COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Activities and Programming
- New Student Orientation
- Civic Engagement
- Honda Campus All Star Challenge (HCASC) — The first-ever academic competition between students at America's Historically Black Colleges and Universities, HCASC is open to all 4-year, degree-granting HBCUs in the continental U.S. Over 50,000 students have competed in the program. Each year, 64 schools qualify to attend the National Championship Tournament (NCT). The Lincoln University campus tournament is held in the fall of each academic year. Each organization is required to participate with a team consisting of 4 individuals. Additionally, individual students may collaborate to form a competing team in the tournament. Upon completion of the tournament a varsity team is chosen. Subsequently, a traveling team is selected to attend the NCT upon meeting requirements and deadlines for participation.
- Senior Salute — Senior Salute brings various campus offices together in one convenient location to assist graduating seniors. During this time, seniors are able to pick up caps and gowns, order class rings, complete exit forms and interviews, with such offices as the Bursar and Financial Aid, and pick up Commencement announcements, etc. This event is the university’s way of saluting our seniors as they count down to Commencement and embark on their new lives and career opportunities .
- Pump Handle — Pump Handle is an event in which the university welcomes its students back to the new school year. The event originates from the notion of people meeting at a water pump — pumping water. The motion of pumping water resembles the shaking of hands. This event is a time of fellowship among students through fun and games. Currently it is several days of events topped off with a university cookout.
- Homecoming — Homecoming is a festive occasion generally held in October in which the entire campus becomes involved. It is also a time when loyal alumni of L.U. return to the university to renew old acquaintances and enjoy the festivities of the week. Among the major attractions are the coronation of Mister and Miss Lincoln University, the parade, and the homecoming football game.
- Spring Fling — Spring Fling is an event which takes place generally in April. As the second major opportunity for the entire campus to get involved, this is a week that everyone can look forward to for lots of fun, excitement, and fellowship. The major attractions include the Mister and Miss Lincoln University competition, Admissions Open House, and the Spring Fling concert among other activities.
- Vendors' Day — Vendors' Day is held on third Thursdays in the September, October, November, January, February, March, and April. Vendor exhibitions are held in the Student Restaurant/Cafeteria from 10am-6 p.m.; and many of the items that you may find are: Greek-lettered paraphernalia, art, oils, books, jewelry, clothes, and more. This is also a time of year when we welcome our new freshman class and our returning students to campus.
- Pan-Hellenic Week — This week is a time for all Pan-Hellenic and Social Fellowship organizations to unite together through programming for the Lincoln University campus. Programs are based on the values, missions and goals of all organizations to foster unity and service among the organizations. Weekly activities include, community service projects, drives (clothing, blood, food), open plot cookout, the unity stroll competition, and end of the year UNITY AWARDS.
- Family & Friends Day — This day allows family and friends to visit campus and spend time with their loved ones who attend the institution. Additionally, the day showcases many of the talents of our staff and students.