Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 10.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
The Office of Residence Life
Living on campus brings countless opportunities to your doorstep. With a new world of neighbors, you can form close, lasting friendships with fellow students who share your interests. Our on-campus residences are designed to make gathering, studying, and socializing convenient. Everything you need is nearby.
Spring 2020 Housing Selection Assistance
To learn more information about housing selection please refer to our Housing Selection Book:
Important Housing Selection Dates:
$75 Housing Fee Due Dates:
Roommate Success Guide:
Visit this site to get more information on how to select a roommate.
Residence Hall Closures:
- Thanksgiving - November 28 at 8 p.m.
- Winter Break - December 12 at 8 p.m.
- Spring Break - February 21 at 8 p.m.
- Last Day - April 24 at 8 p.m.
Residence Hall Openings:
- Thanksgiving - December 1, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Winter Break - January 5, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Spring Break - March 1, 2020 at 10 a.m.