Fall 2020 classes will begin August 17, 2020, and residence halls will open. Learn more.
Research and Sponsored Programs
Have questions about research and sponsored programs related to the COVID-19 virus?
We strongly recommend that you contact LU's ORSP, first, before reaching out to your funded program(s) Program Officer.
Contact: Chief Research and Sponsored Programs Officer Michael Ehi Ayewoh, Ph.D., CALD, at email@example.com, 484-365-7695 (office), or 585-261-7962 (cell).
In advancing our vision for empowerment and accountability to our valued stakeholders, OSP will play the engaging role of a service-oriented unit that provides catalytic, confident, competent, and caring leadership to the Lincoln University of Pennsylvania community in the institutionalization of our status as an emerging research institution. As an “office of opportunities,” OSP will develop, promote, and continually support a campus culture of active sponsored research engagement that will build and implement sound institutional capacity for competitive advantage in national and international extramural funding sources.
To this end, ORSP will accomplish the following:
- act as a resource for university stakeholders to empower faculty and staff in carrying out their scholarly, experimental, pedagogical, creative, and organizational projects
- provide oversight for the successful administration of sponsored programs – to include grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements
- provide consultation services regarding research and sponsored program activities
- comply with federal, state, and University regulations and other appropriate guiding principles through a professionally supported relationship with our stakeholders.
- Our services will include but are not limited to, the following: helping to move ideas into concepts, conducting prospect research to align with concepts, identifying funding opportunities, assisting in the creation and strengthening of application materials for submission to external funding agencies, providing training programs for successful research and sponsored-programs activities, ensuring appropriate legal compliances, and advancing best practices in effective post-award administration of funded projects.
Thank you so much for visiting our website. Contact us at:
Wright Hall Suite, First Floor
Lincoln University, PA 19352-0999