COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Senior Salute Checklist
Please complete all requirements by April 12.
Complete the Graduation/Senior Week Planning Assessment Form
- Please visit the form here. The deadline is April 12.
Financial Aid Exit Counseling
- Students with federal loans must complete an exit interview at www.studentaid.gov in order to be cleared.
- Contact financial aid with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment via Calendly
Cap and Gown
- Cap and gown will be mailed by Herff Jones. The deadline is April 26 to order your cap and gown.
- SACE students should contact Ms. Jernice Lea.
- All students must have all academic requirements met prior to commencement.
- This includes your writing portfolio.
- Check your program evaluation on WebAdvisor or speak to your department.
- For questions call 1-800-739-4461 or email email@example.com
- Appointments can be also scheduled via Calendly
- All balances must be zero.
- To lift a financial hold or pay, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-287-4003
- Appointments can be scheduled via Calendly