COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Retirement Reflection Video
Lincoln University invites you to share your Lincoln story by recording a video up to 60 seconds in length sharing your Lincoln story. We want to hear about your Lincoln experience and its impact on your life, your students, the community, and the world.
All retiree videos received will be compiled and shown at the upcoming Service Milestone & Retirement Recognition event.
How to record the video:
- Find a well-lit, quiet space in your office (home or work).
- You are encouraged to wear Lincoln apparel or colors.
- Practice: Try out your positive video message several times to get it right!
- Double-check your background for tidiness and to be sure it is distraction-free.
- Begin by saying your name and academic field.
- Record a horizontal video up to 60 seconds in length. Use the prompts below to guide your video.
- Do not add or insert text on the screen.
- Read the consent statement below. By submitting your video, you agree to the consent statement below.
Not sure what to say? Consider responding to one of these prompts:
- How did you empower students to lead their communities and change the world?
- Share a memorable experience that epitomizes a rigorous liberal arts education featuring active and collaborative learning.
- How did you encourage global engagement, social responsibility, and leadership development?
- How did you cultivate character, values, and standards of excellence?
- What coursework or activities that you were involved in hone students' essential skills like critical thinking, speaking, writing and problem-solving?
- Give an example of how you helped students to become responsible citizens of a global community.