Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
The “Lincoln University Health Plan” is a fully insured welfare benefit plan providing medical, prescription, and vision benefits to eligible employees ofthe University. The insured health benefits are provided through insured HMO contractual arrangements.
Except to the extent provided otherwise by any applicable CBA, Regular Full-Time Employees are generally eligible to elect, subject to the requirements of the plan, to participate in the Lincoln University Health Plan if they make any required election and employee contributions, in accordance with the Cafeteria Plan.
Lincoln University Employee Benefits
- 2018-2019 Lincoln University Employee Benefits Guide
- 2019-2020 Lincoln University Employee Benefits Guide
Medical Benefits Information
Dental Benefits Information
- Delta Dental Plan Comparison - Base Plan vs. Buy Up Plan
- Delta Dental Summary Plan Description - Base Plan
- Delta Dental Summary Plan Description - Buy-Up Plan
Vision Benefits Information
Additional Benefits Information
- HMS Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance - Flyer | Enrollment Form
- Short Term Disability Insurance: UNUM
- Long Term Disability Insurance: UNUM
- Verizon Fios Discount - Existing Customers
- Verizon Fios Discount - New Service Offer
- Liberty Mutual Home and Auto Insurance Savings Flyer
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Contact Sheet
- Liberty Mutual Exclusive Savings Affinity Flyer