Student Account Policy
The official Lincoln University financial policy states that all students must have a zero ($0) balance on their student account. An unpaid balance will not be carried over to the next semester.
The conditions of the policy are as follows:
- Students who have contracted to pay monthly must have the balance paid in full by the terms of their respective payment agreement. Missed or late payments will result in a defaulted status and the agreement will be cancelled. Notification will be sent to the student and the balance must be paid in full by the date indicated.
- Students enrolling for the fall semester or spring semester who have not contracted a payment agreement must have the balance paid in full by July 31 for the fall semester or December 2 for the spring semester, in order to maintain their class schedule and housing assignment.
- Students enrolled for the fall semester or spring semester must have a minimum of 80 percent of the total charges covered by financial aid and/or payments on or before July 31 for the fall semester or December 2 for the spring semester. The remaining 20 percent must be contracted on a monthly payment plan by July 31 for the fall term or December 2 for the spring term.
Students not in compliance with this policy will have a financial hold placed on their account and their fall or spring registered courses will be dropped.
Unregistered students will not be authorized to attend classes, remain in University housing, or purchase a meal plan