Winter Break Information
You officially leave for Winter Break in less than one month Friday December 9th. You must vacate your room by 8 pm. We ask the following things done before you leave:
Winter Break Checkout to Do List
- Make sure your room is clean and tidy
- Dispose of all perishable food and trash
- Unplug all appliances
- Close and lock windows (Blinds down and open)/Shades up
- Take all valuable items with you.
- The heating unit should be cleared of all items.
- Turn off all lights and lock doors.
- If you are NOT returning to Lincoln for Spring 2017, make sure all your items are out of the room.
REMEMBER TO TURN YOUR KEY IN TO AVOID A KEY REPLACEMENT FINE OF $200. Please note mailbox keys stay with you when you leave for break. If you are not returning to Lincoln University, turn your mailbox key in to the mail room on the first floor of the Student Union Building.
You cannot stay for break, you must leave. For those far away, please begin working on travel arrangements now. There will be no exceptions.
To formally apply for the Resident Advisor (RA) position, please submit your application by January 31st , 2017.
Living on campus brings countless opportunities to your doorstep. With a new world of neighbors you can form close, lasting friendships with fellow students who share your interests. Our on-campus residences are designed to make gathering, studying, and socializing convenient. Everything you need is nearby.