At Lincoln University, you will find select graduate programs and continuing education courses designed to help further your career and professional aspirations in today’s fast-paced, technology-based, and global society.
Programs of Study
- Master of Arts in Human Services Administration (MHSA)
- Master of Arts in Human Services Delivery (MHSD)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) - Early Childhood Education PreK-4/Special Education Dual Certification Program
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Business (MSB)
- Master of Science in Counseling (MSC)
Graduate programs are offered at :
Lincoln University Graduate Center
3020 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-590-8200 or 215-590-8233
Conveniently located on the Avenue of Technology corridor in University City,
just one block from 30th Street Station, the main railroad station in Philadelphia.
Classes are scheduled on weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
Lincoln University – Coatesville
1570 Baltimore Pike, P.O. Box 179,
Lincoln University, PA 19352