COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Greek and social fellowships
The Greek and Social Fellowship organizations that currently have chapters at Lincoln University were founded on various principles including, but not limited to the following: Brotherhood/Sisterhood, Manhood/Womanhood, Scholarship, Cultural Consciousness, Community Service, Black Awareness, Academic Excellence, Perseverance, Achievement and Leadership.
These organizations continue to serve Lincoln University, the community, and the world at large through service projects, academic and social activities, scholarships, etc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha - Founded 1906 at Cornell University; Nu Chapter Founded 1912
- Kappa Alpha Psi - Founded 1911 at University of Indiana; Epsilon Chapter founded 1915
- Omega Psi Phi - Founded 1911 at Howard University; Beta Chapter founded 1914
- Phi Beta Sigma - Founded 1914 at Howard University; Mu Chapter founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta - Founded 1963 at Morgan State University; Epsilon Epsilon Chapter founded 2000
- Alpha Kappa Alpha - Founded 1908 at Howard University; Epsilon Nu Chapter founded 1969
- Delta Sigma Theta - Founded 1913 at Howard University; Zeta Omega Chapter founded 1969
- Zeta Phi Beta - Founded 1920 at Howard University; Delta Delta Chapter founded 1970
- Sigma Gamma Rho - Founded 1922 at Butler University; Xi Theta Chapter founded 1995
- Groove Phi Groove - Founded 1962 at Morgan State University; Mighty Lion Chapter founded 1969
- Swing Phi Swing - Founded 1969 at Winston-Salem State U; Gendaga Bimbisha Tabu founded 1998
- Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity - Founded 1919 at Oklahoma State University. Mu Sigma Chapter founded 2010
- Tau Beta Sigma National Honorary Band Sorority - Founded 1946 at Oklahoma State University. Iota Pi Chapter founded 2010
- Sigma Alpha Iota - Mu Sigma Chapter
Qualifications for Membership
All potential new members must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a registered full-time Lincoln University Student
- Have earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5, on a 4.0 scale
- Have earned at least 30 credit hours from Lincoln University.
- Transfer students must have attended Lincoln University for at least one semester. Successfully completed 12 credits at Lincoln.
- Be in good judicial standing with the University
- Attend one campuswide meeting