Lincoln Employee Appreciation & Recognition
Our efforts in achieving the university’s strategic goals are only possible through the dedicated and exceptional service of our staff.
Appreciation is an essential part of how we create community, and we would like to take every opportunity to highlight those staff that make our university’s success possible during the annual Celebration of Excellence Awards Ceremony.
The program recognizes employees whose contributions go “above and beyond” the day-to-day responsibilities of Lincoln community members. We owe them our thanks daily. To express our thanks, we have a team of senior leaders and special event planners committed to creating and implementing various employee appreciation and recognition programs and events throughout each year.
All of our appreciation events and programs will meet one of the following goals:
- Honor the dedication, commitment, performance and exhibited LU core values of faculty and staff. Recognize faculty and staff with significant service anniversaries.
- Celebrate the Lincoln University community that makes the institution successful.
- Support our effort to become and remain an employer of choice. We invite you to attend these events and enjoy part of what will become our Lincoln tradition and culture.
Human Resources sponsors or supports several annual events to recognize and reward employees. Some examples include:
- President's Winter Party for all faculty & staff
- Service Milestone & Retirement Recognition
- Faculty/Staff Institute
- President’s Fish Fry
- Employee Appreciation Day in March
- Faculty Awards Ceremony.