COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Tuition & Fees
Estimated Tuition & Fees 2021-2022
- General Fee – The general fee is charged to all undergraduate, pre-masters, and graduate students. This fee is charged to offset costs associated with the collection of tuition and fees and the provision of essential student services not directly associated with specific courses or other mandatory fees.
- Graduation Fee – The graduation fee is charged to all undergraduate and graduate students at the completion of all requirements for graduation. This fee covers the cost of the cap and gown for graduation.
- Matriculation Fee – The matriculation fee is charged to all first time undergraduate students upon the student’s enrollment. This fee supports administrative admission costs incurred during the admissions process.
- Orientation Fee – The orientation fee is charged to all new undergraduate students regardless of their participation in the New Student Orientation Program. This fee supports orientation materials and activities.
- Student Enhancement Fee – The student enhancement fee is charged to all undergraduate students. This fee is charged to offset costs incurred associated with student scholarships and the University’s bands, choirs, and athletic teams.
- Student Services Fee – The student services fee is charged to all undergraduate students. This fee is charged to offset costs incurred for services provided by the offices of Health Services, Student Life and Development, the Student Government Association, and Academic Support.
- Technology Fee – The technology fee is charged to all undergraduate and graduate students. This fee supports the use of the computer labs on campus and at the School of Adult & Continuing Education at University City. In addition, this fee includes cable television and is used to help fund the technologies that support remote learning.
- Student Achievement Fee – The student achievement fee will be charged to all LU undergraduate students to offset student scholarships and fund student-based organization endeavors.