- Pay online via WebAdvisor.
- Refer to Make a Web Payment for instructions.
- For login instructions to WebAdvisor, please visit WebAdvisor Instructions
Remittances by Mail
If you are mailing your payment, your certified checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders should be made payable to “Lincoln University” and mailed to:
Office of the Bursar
1570 Baltimore Pike
Lincoln University, PA 19352
- PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED in payment of school expenses at the University Cashier's window.
- DO NOT put cash in the mail.
International Payments via Flywire
Lincoln University offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send funds for tuition payments only.
The university has partnered with Flywire. Students can make international payments with real-time currency conversion. This service offers 24-hour support in multiple languages.