Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
Early Monitoring Alert Program (EMAP)
The Early Monitoring Alert Program provides services to students who do not meet the university’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to be continued on financial aid. The EMAP program is designed to equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to raise their GPA’s to the required level.
MISSION: The mission of the Early Monitoring Alert Program (EMAP) supports the overall arching goals and mission of the University by providing academic enrichment and support to students who are in jeopardy of academic failure and/or academic suspension due to their cumulative grade point average and/or completion rate.
- Coordinate and implement, individualized and academic support plans for students falling under 2.0
- Develop and manage appropriate intervention strategies for students
- Utilize GradesFirst to monitor and track student progress
- Liaise with advisors, faculty and staff to support students
- Provide intrusive and intensive development counseling and mentoring for students
- Provide referrals for campus services
- Monitor student progress in both programs and provide data to campus constituents
- Assist in preparing reports for External constituents and agencies