Philosophy (BS, BA, minor)
- Analyze philosophical and logical problems.
- Create clear and cogent oral and written presentations.
- Critically evaluate arguments and claims in philosophical and non-philosophical contexts.
- Apply philosophical theories and normative principles to current events and broader issues pertaining to the individual and society.
- Interpret or critique major texts and positions in the history of philosophy, ethics, epistemology, metaphysics and aesthetics.
Please see the University Catalog for more information and program requirements.
For more information contact the History, Political Science & Philosophy Department.