Adult-Learner Undergraduate Programs

The School of Adult & Continuing Education offers select accelerated and traditional undergraduate programs for adult-learners in the fields of human services and management. As adult-learners, students can earn credits toward the undergraduate degree from previous academic studies, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), such as, life-learning experiences, professional experiences, passing College Level Examination Program (CLEP), and preparing portfolios, presentations, and/or examinations documenting prior learning using The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) standards.

Are you ready to take the first step?

Apply NowHow to ApplyRequest More Information

Transfer Agreements

Lincoln University maintains articulation agreements with the following local community colleges. Articulation agreements are designed to make the transfer process seamless! Students will be guaranteed admission into a Bachelor’s degree program, following the specific obligations of each agreement. Please contact a SACE admissions representative for more details.

The Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PA TRAC) allows students to identify courses and degrees that transfer to the University easily. Please note students are required to meet admissions requirements for Lincoln University.

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions? Please contact us!

School of Adult and Continuing Education
at University City
Office of Admissions
3020 Market Street, Fourth Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Phone: 215-590-8200
Fax: 215-387-3859