Students come first at Lincoln University
Our students, who then become our alumni, are our greatest and most valued resource. When you achieve, we achieve. When you succeed, we succeed.
To help you get where you need to go, we offer many resources to support you in your studies, including…
- Honors Program
- Center for Advising & Student Achievement (CASA)
- Learning Commons
- Academic Advising
- Early Monitoring Alert Program (EMAP) - Our former Academic Excellence and Success Program (AESP ), launched in fall 2013, helps students succeed by keeping them on track with their studies. The program serves students with cumulative grade point averages below 3.0 by providing intrusive advising, peer tutoring and mentoring, and co-curricular support. The desired outcome is to have all students graduate and become attractive candidates for positions within their field or in advanced education.
- First Year Program (FYP)
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- International Programs and Services
- Writing Proficiency Program