Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 30.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
Move-In Day: Fall 2019
The campus is buzzing with activity on Move-In day both inside and outside our residence halls. Hundreds of students, community volunteers and university staff are on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
Incoming Students Saturday, August 17, 2019
If you are an incoming student, check-in time is based on your last name:
- Freshman Last names A-L: Check in time 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. (no early check in)*
- Freshman Last name M-Z: Check in time noon until 3 p.m. (no early check in)*
Transfer students: check in at 11 a.m.*
NOTE: FINANCIAL AND HEALTH CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle to the designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to the assigned lot.
- University staff and volunteers will be available to assist with moving your belongings into the building.
- Student report to the check-in location table across from Residence hall for your keys,
- Complete Room Condition report and other check-in requirements.
What to Bring/Not Bring
- Take a look at the lists below ahead of time to figure out what you'll need to live on campus
Your Housing Requirements
- Entering first-year, transfer, or readmitted students having fewer than 30 (between 1-29) earned transfer undergraduate college level credits accepted by Lincoln University by the first day of classes of the semester of enrollment are required to reside in university “on campus” housing.
- Exceptions to this policy include those first-year students who reside full-time within the home of their parents or legal guardians within 35 miles of campus.
- Your annual housing agreement is for the full academic year (two semesters). If you live in one of our residence halls, you must submit immunization documentation.
Residence Hall Directions - Traffic
New students to Lincoln University must have a clearance pass with the Lincoln seal prior to getting a “key”. Upon entering the campus, follow directions of the volunteers. Communication was sent with your assigned residence hall prior to your arrival. If requested present your pass.
Parent Social and Mixer begins at 3:30 in the International Cultural Center (ICC)
Fall 2019 Returning Students
We anxiously await our returning students back to campus on Friday, August 23, 2019 as you are pulse of our Campus!
Only students with financial clearance will receive access to the residence hall.