Intramurals offer a unique recreational and competitive sports program to the campus community. The program provides structured recreational leagues, and tournaments in a variety of sports and activities. Beyond play, intramurals provide the opportunities for individuals to gain friendships, while having fun. With our wide variety of activities and sports, it is the goal of the intramural staff to provide you with healthy and memorable experiences that will stay with you long after your days at Lincoln.
Intramural Sport Seasons
Announcements will be made throughout the campus including via: email and social media two weeks prior to the start of all activities.
|FALL SPORTS||SPRING SPORTS|
It is the mission of the intramural program to assist in the development and education of the whole individual. The intramural program at Lincoln University is designed to provide an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to participate in organized recreational activities and competition that serves an avenue for individuals to achieve a stress free, holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle. The programming allows participants to participate in competitive sports, maintain physical health and wellness, physical fitness, learn new skills, demonstrate good sportsmanship, work as a team, develop individual self-esteem, and develop leadership skills. There are single-gender as well as co-ed sport opportunities to choose from.
- Each participant should have the opportunity to pursue quality recreational opportunities in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- It is our obligation to make all participants feel welcome.
- Each participant is entitled to our full and enthusiastic attention and being sensitive to his or her needs is fundamental.
- We serve as part of a team and our success depends on our common assistance.
- Facilitating the positive experiences of participants is our primary responsibility, rather than the dictatorial enforcement of regulations.
- Adherence to high standards of personal conduct and professionalism reflects favorably on us as individuals and on the Intramurals program.
Intramural facilities are located in the Manuel Rivero Hall (Auxiliary Gymnasium), Wellness Center (Gym), and turf field across from the Wellness Center.
Information and Contact
For further information refer to the intramural page on the Athletics site or contact the Wellness Center at 484-365-7270.