We strongly encourage applicants to apply prior to the priority deadline for admission consideration and financial support; however, we review applications on a rolling admissions basis. Again, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- Fall Priority Deadline: July 15th
- Spring Priority Deadline: November 15th
- Submit an online application.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts for all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement: Please reference the academic program for more information.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Additional requirements may be required based on the academic program; please reference the academic program for more information.
Please see the ‘How to Apply’ page for information relative to International Admissions.
- Only completed application packets will be evaluated and reviewed for an admission decision.
- The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request an admission interview and additional supplemental documentation during the evaluation process.
Please contact us at 215-590-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are strongly encouraged to upload your supplemental documents to your student portal. You may also email documents to email@example.com or mail to:
School of Adult and Continuing Education
Attention: Office of Admissions
3020 Market Street, Fourth Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104