Passport Day 2019
This event is full. Pre-scheduled appointments required.
Passport Day is November 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the SUB Atrium.
It is open for students and employees who want to get a new or renewed passport.
USPS reps will be on hand to process applications and photos.
- Application Requirements:
- Original proof of citizenship document (birth or naturalization certificate)
- Government-issued photo ID document
- Color passport photo
- Payment (check or money order only)
- Visit www.usa.gov/passport
Passport Application Fees
First Time Applicants
- Passport Book $110 + $35 fee
- Passport Card $30 + $35 fee
- Passport Book $110
- Passport Card $30
- Bring your expired passport.
Passport Photos $15
Contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com