Check Graduation Application Timeline
- Please refer to academic calendar on the registrar's website for application deadlines.
Schedule an Appointment with your Advisor
- Please review your program evaluation on WebAdvisor and review requirements with your advisor to be sure you are on track.
Applying for Graduation
- Graduation applications can be found on the registrar's website under forms.
Verify Your Permanent Home Address
- Diplomas will be mailed to your permanent home address. Please check your profile in WebAdvisor and submit a change of address form to the Office of the Registrar if you need to correct it.
- All students must have all academic requirements met prior to commencement.
- Financial Clearance
- All balances must be zero.
- Financial Aid - Exit Interview
- Students with federal loans must complete an exit interview at www.studentloans.gov in order to be cleared.
- Diplomas will be mailed 3-4 weeks after commencement to your permanent home address.
- Diploma covers are handed out as candidates walk across the stage. If you are not participating in the ceremony stop by the Office of the Registrar prior to leaving campus.
- You may also pay an additional fee to have the cover mailed.
Main Campus, Senior Salute
- Wednesday, April 1 (9am-12pm) and Thursday, April 2 (12pm-4pm), SUB, Campus Store
- Cap and Gown pick up, financial and academic clearance questions, etc.
- You must be tentatively financially/academically cleared to pick up your cap/gown
- President Allen would like you to complete this important survey, please check your email.
University City - Graduation Checklist
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 10am
- If your name is typically mispronounced, please provide us with a recording and phonetic spelling. Please use this form to provide a recording and phonetic spelling of your name.
Announcements and Other Graduation Items
- Graduation announcments are electronic. Please click here for electronic announcements.
- A link to Herff Jones our graduation vendor for ordering class rings, diploma frames or custom paper announcements is also located here.
Attend Baccalaureate/ Rehearsal
- Meet at the top of the "U" at 3pm for the "passing of the torch" march to the ICC for Baccalaureate and rehearsal. Please wear your gown.
- Sunday, May 3, 2020 - At the "U" (Living Learning Center Lawn)
- No tickets required for outside ceremony.
- Rain tickets will be required for inclement weather.