Cengage Unlimited Faculty Resources
What is Cengage Unlimited?
Cengage Unlimited is a digital subscription service that offers total and on-demand access to digital learning platforms, eBooks, online homework, and study tools in one place and for one price.
How Much does Cengage Unlimited Cost?
The one-time fee for Lincoln University Students per calendar year is $159.99. This one-time fee covers all course materials no matter how many courses a student may be enrolled in that are using Cengage Unlimited.
Faculty who are interested in using Cengage Unlimited in courses should complete the following:
- Schedule an appointment with Nancy Evans or Dr. Nora Gardner (Cengage Faculty Ambassador) by emailing them for availability:
- Design and personalize your curriculum using Cengage Unlimited products such as ebooks, online homework, study guides, videos, and more!
- Find your Cengage Unlimited representative for help, http://www.cengage.com/repfinder
Once completed, your Cengage Unlimited course materials and gradebook will be seamlessly transferred and accessible to you and your students in Canvas.
If you have training needs, you can view archived training sessions and self-training videos, as well as instructors' manuals at http://www.cengage.com/training/. Select your product and then choose the instructor training materials you would like to access.
Training will also be provided to faculty live throughout the semester.
Adding Cengage to Canvas
Faculty, please follow the instructions below to make Cengage accessible to you and to your students in Canvas.
- Set up Cengage Link in Canvas:
- Go to Settings, then to the Navigation Bar
- Under items listed on Navigation, see “Cengage” and drag it up to the menu
- Place it in the Navigation where you want it
- For Student Access to Cengage in Canvas:
- Click on the Cengage Tab once it is in the Navigation
- Find your Homework Platform or eBook by using the search bar
- Make sure the Cengage link is published and available for students.
- If you need additional help, contact Cengage or review the Faculty Resources here: https://www.cengage.com/coursepages/Lincoln_Univ_Faculty_Resources_Canvas
For help, Tech Support can walk you through placing course level and assignment level links, as well as copying course shells and activating integrated digital content, and importing Cengage test banks.
The portal as your first point of contact for how-to questions and technical support, https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support. The technical support phone number is 800-354-9706.
Pop-Up Blocker Off
- Make sure the pop-up blocker is disabled within the browser.
- If you are having any issues, please view "How can I get help."
Cengage representatives help faculty to choose ebooks and digital materials based on the course syllabus and create a course to be linked to Lincoln courses in Canvas.
Contact CETL or the CETL Cengage Unlimited Faculty Ambassador.
Nancy Evans - email@example.com or schedule an appointment, https://calendly.com/cengage051520/15min
Nora Gardner, CETL Cengage Faculty Ambassador, firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Getting Started Resources