Students come first at Lincoln!
Cengage ebooks and materials are available directly from Cengage.com in fall 2020 and will be accessed from our learning management system or directly from Cengage. Students will have electronic access from any device to electronic textbooks and other materials in courses that require a Cengage textbook.
Not only are these resources more affordable than buying traditional textbooks, but they also offer more interactive and engaging educational experiences.
The cost to students is $159.99 for one calendar year during which students may access all Cengage ebooks and materials.
FINALIZE MATERIALS SELECTION
If you have not confirmed your course materials, please contact your representative. Your rep will help you add Cengage materials based on your syllabus, including interactive student work, test questions, and study guides.
To access the instructors' supplemental materials, such as MS-importable test banks, PowerPoints, log in to your account at http://login.cengage.com. Add the ISBN or title of your text, search the Instructor Companion Site and add to your dashboard. If you need help with this, you can call support at 800-354-9706.
If you have training needs, you can view archived training sessions and self-training videos, as well as instructor manuals at http://www.cengage.com/training/. Select your product and then choose the instructor training materials you would like to access.
For LMS Integrations, tech support can walk you through placing course level and assignment level links, as well as copying course shells and activating integrated digital content, and importing Cengage test banks.
Pop-Up Blocker Off
Make sure the pop-up blocker is disabled within the browser. If you are having any issues, please view "How do I get help" on this page.
- Nancy Evans - email@example.com
The portal as your first point of contact for how-to questions and technical support, https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support. The technical support phone number is 800-354-9706.
- Students do not order ebooks from the bookstore.
- If your class is using Mindtap you will access your ebooks and materials within your Moodle course.
- If your Math class is using WebAssign, you will receive a course code from your instructor.
- Students access Cengage ebooks on the Cengage site either directly or via a link in the Moodle course. In a few days, you will find a link to the Cengage login landing page in the Resources menu in Moodle as well.
- Students need a Lincoln email address to access Moodle. Y will also need an account with Cengage to access their ebooks and materials.
Students can view archived training sessions and self-training videos and manuals at http://www.cengage.com/training/. Select your product and then students choose the student training materials you would like to access.
Students, first submit a support ticket at https://cengageportal.secure.force.com/Support
If your questions are not answered phone support is available at 800-354-9706. Phone access is slower at the beginning of semesters.