Moodle is Lincoln's learning management system (LMS).
You have 24/7 online access to class content including assignments, quizzes, grades, and more. Lincoln verifies the identity of all users by requiring a secure login.
Reasons to use Moodle with a face-to-face class
- Engage students and prepare them for technology use in their future endeavors
- Increase interaction with students
- Establish a learning community outside of the face-to-face classroom
- Familiarize students with interactive content
- Be prepared for days when you cannot meet face-to-face
- Minimize the use of paper
- LMS Helpline
- 3020 Location Students
- For immediate help, ask your professor.
- Other options for help:
- Blackboard Open Help for Students
- Call 1-800-340-5462
- E-mail / WebAdvsior Help
- Information Technology (IT), Modular M-2, 484-365-8134