For more specific Study Abroad Information, visit the following pages:
Available Programs :: Scholarships :: Forms & Policies :: Resources :: Preparing, Returning & FAQs :: Guidelines :: News/Events :: Financial FAQ :: Application Instructions :: Gallery :: Featured Student :: Testimonials
As the nation’s oldest degree granting institution, Lincoln University has a long history in the international arena. The first students went abroad in 1859! Since that time, Lincoln University has sent hundreds of students to countries around the world. You can be a part of this exciting international legacy if you decide to study abroad.
5 REASONS TO STUDY ABROAD
- Enhance your career and graduate school opportunities
- Earn credits toward graduation
- Learn new cultures and improve your language skills
- Develop problem solving skils and boost your confidence
- Use your financial aid to cover your study abroad experience
Study Abroad will help you achieve:
Institutional Learning Outcomes
#3 Diversity Awareness and Cultural Awareness
#4 Social Responsibility and Civic Engagement
#5 Critical Thinking
#6 Lincoln Legacy
Global/Intercultural Fluency: Value respect and learn from diverse cultures, races, ages, genders, sexual orientation, and religions. The individual demonstrates openness inclusiveness, sensitivity, and the ability to interact respectfully with all people and understand individuals' differences (National Association of Colleges and Employers)
Browse this database to find the study abroad program that fits your needs.
Pre Departure Orientation
- Read this document: Lions Learn Abroad (pdf)
- Contact OIP for the schedule of Pre Departure Orientation sessions
Location: 1st Floor Lincoln Hall
Students should contact the Office of Internatoinal Programs for support in readjusting to the US and returning home after study abroad.