Non-essential employees working remotely through at least April 10.
Expanded pass/fail grading option. Read the FAQs.
Office of Information Technology, Mission and Values
The Office of Information Technology provides secure, reliable and integrated technology solutions in alignment with academic and administrative goals, while delivering excellence in customer service. In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with the University community to understand the information technology needs of faculty, staff and students.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
Lincoln University's IT Core Values
Our Core Values drive and guide us as we serve the University community. As members of IT, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the on-going development of the staff and the organization as a whole.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for faculty, staff, students and one another, both professionally and personally.
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable and accessible to all.
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work.
Location: The Office of Information Technology is temporarily located in the Modulars across from University Hall.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Office Phone Number: (484) 365 - 8134
Fax Number: (484) 365 - 8118