Meet with Financial Aid
In-office appointments are available Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 11 AM. Schedule an in-office appointment
Virtual appointments are available Monday through Thursday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Counselors are assigned by the student's last name.
Click the appropriate group below to schedule a meeting:
For your added convenience, you may also contact the staff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Your Award Letter
- 2020-2021 financial aid award letters are now available via WebAdvisor
Complete Your FAFSA
- Lincoln University's Federal School Code is 003290.
- Lincoln's priority filing date for the FAFSA is April 1. Students who have completed a FAFSA by this date will be considered first for financial aid.
- To apply for financial aid, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- This application must be updated or renewed each academic year for a student to continue receiving financial aid. Go to the FAFSA application to file either version (a new FAFSA or the Renewal FAFSA).
- Other types of aid, scholarships or grants may require a separate application through the department or organization providing the aid.
- Please use this website in its entirety to assist you in understanding, applying, and completing the required Financial Aid Process at Lincoln University. Please note that the policies on this website are subject to revision without notice or obligation.
We're Here to Help
College education is one of the most important investments of your life. You will need to consider both the quality and cost of education. Lincoln University Financial Aid staff is here to assist students with the process of applying for financial aid. Over 90 percent of the students at Lincoln University receive some type of financial assistance. We have a team of experienced and caring financial aid professionals available during office hours to assist with your questions and requests. No appointments are necessary; however, if you are visiting from out-of-town we strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment.
Office of Financial Aid
1570 Baltimore Pike
Lincoln University, PA 19352
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Student Union Building 230
Complete your 2020-2021 FAFSA Now
Visit the US Department of Education FAFSA website to begin.