The Office of Communications & Public Relations oversees the management of the Lincoln University website.
University units are responsible for monitoring their own website pages and submitting the content to the website content manager to be updated. Units are encouraged to take the website training and make updates to their own content on the website, however, the website content manager can assist units in updating their content if needed. Please allow 48 hours for the web content manager to make updates due to the high volume of requests.
Your request should be acknowledged within 24 hours of standard University operating days. If you do not receive a response from the webmaster within 48 hours, please do not hesitate to follow up.
How to Request Changes to the Website
- Draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the site link of the page where you want your content added
- Include the language that you want added exactly as you wish it to appear
- Include any photos, PDFs or documents
When naming documents, PDFs or photos remember to:
- keep the names short (under 20 characters is ideal),
- use only lowercase letters or numbers
- use hyphens if needed (avoid spaces, underscores and periods)
- include the year or school year where necessary. Example: grad-letter-2016 or application2015-16
Content of Files
In addition to naming files correctly, all PDFs and Word documents should have the name of the author/director, office and date in the footer. This ensures that it is clear which version is in use.
If content is provided to go into a webpage, please provide it in Word format. PDFs will be linked directly.
- Use our Website Feedback Form if you have a comment or question about the University website.
- Use our Website Update Submission Form to update content for your Department or area of the University
Please see our style guide for standards on how to provide information about the website.