The following teaching and learning services are one-to-one or group consults:
- Online Learning
- Teaching with Technology
- LinkedIn Learning
- Classroom Management
- Adjunct Faculty Support
- Teaching Styles and Learning Styles
- Experiential and Active Learning Methodologies
- Curriculum Mapping
- Open LMS/Moodle, Canvas and Zoom Training
- Curriculum Development
- Assessment: Using Rubrics
- Academic Department Collaborations
- QM Certification
- Blended Learning
- The Flipped Classroom
- Teaching Generation Z: Best Practices
- Teaching Underprepared Students
- Institutional Learning Outcomes Workshops
You may download a pdf of CETL's Services.
Also, customizable one-to-one teaching and learning consults might also be available based on the topic.
Your CETL team looks forward to collaborating with you this academic year!