Fall 2020 classes will begin August 17, 2020, and residence halls will open. Learn more.
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) seeks to develop collaborative initiatives with academic and support units across campus that foster best practices in teaching and learning. We offer a variety of programs and services, based on faculty needs and designed to encourage discussion of ideas; sharing of questions, information, and best practices; and ongoing faculty professional development.
CETL Goals and Objectives
- Promote the development of effective, student-centered teaching strategies and technologies
- Support faculty use of academic technology
- Encourage classroom research
- Provide information on pedagogical issues: in print, online, and through individual and group discussion
- Celebrate and share best teaching practices
- Respond to faculty teaching needs as they arise