Blackboard Open Resources
Moodle is Lincoln's online learning system.
You have 24/7 online access to class materials, assignments, quizzes, grades, and more. Lincoln verifies the identity of students using the online learning system by requiring students to use a secure login and passcode.
Are you ready for a hybrid course?
ORIENTATION TO MOODLE
Why Use Moodle with a Face-to-Face Class:
- Be prepared for snow days.
- Interact easily with more students, including reluctant students.
- Encourage interaction and cooperation between students outside of class.
- Encourage active learning activities.
- Eliminate the use of paper.
- MOODLE HELPLINE (ATS): 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, 1-800-340-5462
- E-MAIL / WEBADVISOR HELP: Information Technology (IT), Modular M-2, 484-365-8134
- Academic Technology Support (ATS): 1st Floor Library, Main Campus, 484-365-7888
- 3020 Location Students: On class days and evenings, for immediate help
ask your professor, otherwise, use the Moodle Helpline