Moodle For Students
MOODLE Student Resources
Moodle is the learning management system at Lincoln University for delivering traditional and hybrid course materials.
- Welcome to Moodle
- Student Moodle Guide
- Student User Guide to Turnitin
- Technical Resources for Computer, Internet, Software
- Log In and Set Your Password Video
- How to Upload a File for an Assignment
To access the LMS, you must have access to a desktop, laptop computer (PC or Mac) or mobile device with a stable Internet connection.
1. Mobile App
2. Software Requirements
- Microsoft Office or Microsoft Office 365, which is available for all Lincoln University students, faculty and staff: Office 365
- If you use another word processing program or Google Docs, you must save your documents as Rich Text Format (.RTF, convert to pdf, or convert to Microsoft format).
- Adobe Reader - Free Download
- Flash Player - Free Download
- Java - Free Download
2. Internet Access
The University provides Internet access through its dorms, labs, and offices. When off campus, users must provide their own internet access.
3. User Technical Skills
To successfully use an online course, basic computer skills are neede. For example, you should be able to:
- Create, save, open, and close documents
- Copy and paste text
- Add attachments to emails or discussion board posts
- Download attachments from emails or discussion board posts
- Navigate to designated web pages